All Are Welcome
There are many rewarding benefits associated with joining VFW Post 106. Our private club offers a convenient location with ample free parking, great social environment, and opportunities to participate in on-site activities such as bocce, darts, longboard, pool, horse shoes, corn hole, bingo, and live bands with dancing. Special dinners, seminars, flea market sales, cookouts, club meetings, raffles, and holiday events are always on the schedule. Note: Membership is entitled to special pricing for Banquet/Meeting Hall rental.
You can join VFW Post 106 as:
- “VFW Member,” a person who has served in the military and also in a war zone.
- “Auxiliary Member,” who is a relative of a qualifying “Active” member. Any American civilian is eligible if he or she is the Husband, Wife, Widower, Widow, Father, Mother, Grandfather, Grandmother, Son, Daughter, Grandson, Granddaughter, Brother, Sister, or child of a person who is or was eligible for membership in the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States. Note: The relative does not have to be a current VFW Member for you to join the Auxiliary.
- “Veteran Social Member,” a person who served in the military, but not a war zone.
- “Social Member,” a person who will honor and respect those men and women currently serving or have served in the military defending our country.
- Note: Applicant must apply for membership in their appropriately qualified category. No exceptions.
Questions about eligibility? Please contact one of the following:
- VFW Post 106 Commander Marty Mullen: email@example.com – 484-631-6242
- VFW Post 106 Home Association President Ralph Forrest: firstname.lastname@example.org – 610-235-1993
- VFW Post 106 Auxiliary President Joan Faddis: email@example.com – 484-639-8953
- VFW Member and Veteran Social: $32/year + 1 time $5 key fob fee
- Auxiliary: $27 1st year and $25/year thereafter + 1 time $5 key fob fee
- Social: $32/year + 1 time $5 key fob fee
Note: Click on the appropriate box below to print the appropriate form. Mail or deliver the complete form to the below address.
Note: Current members may pay annual dues by clicking on the appropriate box below. Veteran Social Members or Social Members can mail or deliver annual dues to the below address.
Please include copy of military discharge form DD214
Application and/or Payment may be hand delivered or mailed to:
VFW Post 106
837 Lincoln Ave
West Chester, Pa 19380